Add databases to Site Backup
You can add MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases to your server's Site Backup account.
- Configure your server to accept Site Backup connections for your database.
- In your My Server control panel, click the Backups tab.
- In the Site Backup area, click Manage.
- If another message displays, click Manage again.
- Click +Database.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Next.
Note: Site Backup must have a database user to access your database. If you don't have one, you must create a user.
- Schedule your backup.
- Learn more about Website Backup, which replaces Site Backup as our main backup solution.