Change a secondary domain's root folder in Plesk hosting
If you have already added a secondary domain to your Deluxe or Ultimate Plesk hosting account, you can change the root folder this domain is using. This will change which folder your secondary domain uses for its websites.
Note: Don't know what kind of hosting you have? You can find that out in your account settings.
- On your Plesk home page, next to the domain you want to change, click Hosting Settings.
- Not in Plesk? Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Complete step 1 above.
- In the Document Root field, enter the new path for this domain. This will be the new root folder for your website.
Note: If you have already installed an application for this domain, you will not be able to change the domain root folder until the application is removed.
- Click OK at the bottom of the page.
The secondary domain name now points to the new folder. If your website files are in the new folder, your website will display when you navigate to your domain in a web browser.