Change text style
The text styling for your campaign includes fonts, text size, and text color. You can change these settings for each text type (section title, heading, subheading, body text, link text, button text, and footer text) in the style editor. Your changes are displayed in your composer, as you make them, so you can preview your style in context.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your GoDaddy Email Marketing account, click Campaigns.
- Click Compose to create a new campaign, or Edit under any existing campaign.
- Click the Styles tab, on the right. The style that you're currently using is highlighted in gray.
- Click the pencil button.
Note: The changes you make to this style will be applied to any existing campaign that uses this style. You also have the option to create a new, custom style.
- In the pop-over that appears, click the Text tab. The types of text are displayed in their current font, size, and color. Click on the one you want to edit.
- You can then change the font, color, size, and alignment for most text types:
Option How to change Font Click the displayed font name to see a list of available fonts. Select the one you want to use. Color Click the color box to select a color from a palette, or type/paste your desired hex code in the text field. Size Click the small A button to decrease the font size. Click the large A button to increase the font size. The current font size in pixels is displayed to the right. Alignment Click the alignment choice you want for that text type. Your options are left, center, right, and justified.
Note: For Link text, you can only change the color. The rest of the settings are inherited from the regular body text type.
Note: For Button text, you don't change the alignment here. Alignment of the button text is controlled by the button module, in the composer.
Note: For Footer Text, you can only change font, color, and size. Alignment is controlled by the Campaign Tweaks Add-on.
- When you are finished with your settings for any text type, click < in the top left of the editor, to go back.
- When you are finished making changes, click Update, to save your style.
- After you've set your style, preview your campaign to see how it will look, then send it to your subscribers.