Create an exportable list of my domains
An exportable list can be used to review information for your domain names and save that information locally on your device. You can create and download an exportable list in a CSV or XML file type from within your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to export. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- From the menu above your domain list, select Export.
- Choose the settings for your export, including which columns to display, file format and profile name.
- Select OK to confirm the settings for your export.
You'll see a Success! confirmation to let you know the domain(s) were removed from the profile.
- After you create your exportable list, it will be available to download after a few minutes.
- Need to update your domains? Check out how to update domains in bulk.