Customize IIS settings
Using your control panel, you can customize the IIS Settings for directories on your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the bottom of the section of the domain hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Web Server Settings.
- Make any changes you want, and then click OK.
Note: Any settings not displayed here cannot be changed on our Plesk shared hosting accounts.
For additional information on IIS Settings, see What do the different IIS settings do?