Enabling Apache or PHP Modules Using EasyApache
You can use the Apache updater (called "EasyApache") to enable Apache or PHP modules, such as cURL.
To Enable Apache or PHP Modules Using EasyApache
- Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
- In the Find box type
- Click EasyApache (Apache Update).
- Leave default, and then click the gear icon (Customize Profile).
- Leave default, and then click Next Step.
- Click Exhaustive Options List.
- Click the name of the Apache or PHP module, and then click Save and build.
Warning: During this process cPanel rebuilds Apache and PHP with the options selected. This process can take time to complete and should not be interrupted as it can lead to problems on your server.