You can download all of your store orders as a .csv file to save for your record keeping purposes. Comma Separated Values (CSV) files format spreadsheet data as plain text, so virtually any spreadsheet program can read them.
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Products list, click Online Store, then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click the Sales tab, then click Orders.
- Click Download All Orders. (A .csv file of your orders will be ready in the downloads folder on your computer.)
- A message will pop up on your screen letting you know the Export Finished.
- Check your downloads folder to open the .csv file in a spreadsheet program. You can keep track of your orders for accounting and inventory purposes.
Note: You can't pick and choose which orders to download, they'll all be downloaded together in one Excel file.