How do I view revisions?
Using the Design Manager, you can review your website, custom header, or logo. You can request that the Professional Web Services team make revisions based on your feedback. The PWS team will make the requested revisions and submit another sample to you for approval. You can then review the revisions that you requested and send your feedback or approval. Once approval has been received, the PWS team will continue designing your website.
To Review Your website, header, or Logo Revisions
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Website Design Services, Power Content Plans, or Logo Design.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- A list displays if you have multiple accounts. If necessary, select the account you want to use.
- In the Timeline section of the Design Manager home page, the Review Revisions messages displays. Move your mouse over the message displayed in the Timeline.
- In the message, click the blue link to review the revision.
- Click Feedback to submit your feedback. Click Send to send your feedback to the PWS team. If you have additional feedback to submit after you click send, you can repeat this step.
- Click Approve to let the PWS team know that you have sent all of your feedback. The team will not review your feedback until you complete this process.
- In the I Approve the Design text box, enter a message for the PWS team or accept the default message, and then click Submit Message.
To discuss other options, you can speak with a PWS Specialist by calling