List my business on Google
Google My Business offers a way to boost visibility for your business by displaying your hours, phone number, and location in Google Search and Maps results. By connecting your site to Google My Business, you can manage it and other social media connections from one central location, including creating a social media post and importing reviews.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Website Builder: Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- For Website Builder: From your dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- For Digital Marketing: From your dashboard, select Social.
Note: See Is my business eligible? to see if your business qualifies for Google My Business. In order to show on Google maps, you need to serve people locally, such as a physical store people can visit or a face-to-face service like a photographer or dog walker. If your site doesn't qualify, you'll be prompted to improve your website's SEO instead.
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.
- Is my business eligible?
- Why my business Information may be rejected
- Connect my site to my Google My Business account if you already have a Google My Business listing you want to connect to.
- Find out more on Google's support page for Add or claim your business listing.
- Set a temporary closure for my business in Facebook, Google My Business and Yelp