Maintain my GoDaddy account
Keeping your GoDaddy account up-to-date makes it easy for you to manage your products and clients, and easy for us to keep in touch. To help maintain your account, here's a list of things to check:
Keep your contact info up-to-date
There are two places to check if you need to change or update your physical and email addresses:
- Your domain registration information
- Your GoDaddy account profile, because sometimes this is different from your domain registration info.
Keep track of your auto-renewing products
Most GoDaddy products auto-renew by default, but sometimes that catches people by surprise.
- Here's how to see if one of your products is set to auto-renew.
- You can turn off auto-renew for any product at any time.
Manage your credit cards and other payment methods
To stay clear of billing problems, it's always a good idea to make sure your credit card info is current.
- Here's how to change your credit card expiration date or billing address.
- If you're not using one of the credit cards (or any other payment method) in your account, you can delete the payment method from your account.
Keep track of your GoDaddy account password
Security experts recommend changing your passwords on a regular basis.
Keep track of your delegates
Got your web designers and developers on task? Or have they moved on?
- If you've granted any web professionals access to your account, you can remove them from that list if they're no longer working for you.
- You can also change the access level you've given to any delegate, any time.
- What's delegate access? Here's the scoop.
- See the list of essential articles for managing your GoDaddy account.