Prevent users from editing plugins and themes
To prevent clients from editing plugins and themes, you can disable the plugin and theme code editor for your websites.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and click White Label.
- Navigate to Plugin & Theme Settings.
- Select Disable the plugin & theme code editor and then click Save Changes.
Note: Changes to White Label settings affect all websites using this feature.