Set up email on Outlook 2016 (Windows)
Learn how to set up your Workspace Email account on Outlook 2016. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Open Outlook 2016, click File then + Add Account.
Note: First time setting up Outlook 2016 email account? See install Outlook 2016.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, confirm that the E-mail Account is selected.
- Enter your account details in the fields provided.
Field What to enter... Your Name The name you want to display as your sender name. Email Address Your Workspace Email account address. Password Your Workspace Email account password. Re-type Password Your email account password.
- Click Next, Outlook will use Auto Account Setup to find your account server details, and set up your account. You will see check marks appear next to each line, and then a message that your account is successfully configured.
Note: If the Auto Account Setup tool has issues adding your account to Outlook 2016, you may need to manually configure it. Help me with manual configuration.
- Click Finish.
- To see if your email is set up properly, send yourself a test email message from your webmail. When you receive it, reply from Outlook to test your outgoing server settings.