Setting up your account
Before you can add and share photos or videos in Photo Album, you need to set up your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Photo Album.
- Click Setup Account next to the account you want to create.
- On the End User License Agreement page, click Accept.
- On the Account Settings page, enter the email address you want to use to send photos by email and for password recovery, and then specify one of the following Domain Settings:
- Create a new subdomain — Enter the subdomain prefix and select one of the domains in your list.
- Select an available domain from your account — Select from a list of domains for this account.
- Enter a domain not registered here — Enter the full domain name.
Note: If you enter a domain that you registered with another registrar, please update the A Record for your domain so it points to the IP address 220.127.116.11. For more information, contact your domain registrar.
- Click Save.