Setup WP Premium Support
You will need to setup WP Premium Support before requesting a service for your WordPress site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Setup after locating your WP Premium Support subscription.
- Click Activate to add the listed sites to your subscription, or Add site to add additional WordPress sites.
Note: Sites hosted on Managed WordPress in the same account are automatically added to your WP Premium Support subscription.
Select either the My account, Clients, or Third Party from the add a site from drop-down.
- The My account option lets you select from the hosting plans in your account by choosing a one from the drop-down list.
- If you are a member of Pro Clients, your clients will show up in the drop-down to select one of their hosting products.
- The Third Party option is for any other sites hosted outside of this customer account.
- Fill in the fields on the Site access form:
- Site URL (coolexample.com)
- b. I have a custom login for my WP Admin check box - Check this box and fill in the WP Admin Path field if you have a custom login path. (coolexample.com/custom-login)
- WP Admin URL - This field auto-fills from the Site URL unless you check the box mentioned above.
- Host address (coolexample.com or your IP address)
If your site uses a Firewall or CDN then you may need to enter the hosting IP address instead of the domain.
Note: You only need to change the Protocol and Port options if your host or server doesn't use standard FTP settings.
- Click the Activate button.
Your WP Premium Support subscription is now ready to use!
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.