Update a WordPress plugin
Regularly updating your WordPress plugins is a necessaary part of for keeping your site up and running, as well as secure. You have two options when updating plugins:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Update any number of installed plugins to the most recent version of the plugin(s) using the WordPress Dashboard.
- You must specify which plugins to update.
- Manually update one plugin.
- Example: A new version of a custom pluginw, which you provide to us.
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Update a plugin in WordPress||Basic|
|Update a WordPress plugin with FTP||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.