Using the Workspace Email Homepage
Here's the Lowdown: From your Homepage you can view new messages and upcoming Calendar events, search for a domain, or read your favorite RSS feed. You can add the following widgets to help you manage your accounts, check the weather, keep up with news, and more.
- New Messages
- Displays a list of your unread messages.
- Displays dates and events in your calendar. If you do not have a calendar, you can purchase one by clicking Add a Personal Calendar.
- Online Storage
- Allows you to manage your Online Storage. If you do not have an Online Storage account, you can purchase one by clicking Add Online Storage.
- Domain Search
- Search for available domains.
- Bob Parsons TV
- Displays video blogs from Bob Parsons on company news and more.
- What's New
- Displays a list of new updates to Web-Based Email.
- The Weather Channel®
- Displays your local weather forecast.
- Top Stories by Feedzilla
- Lists popular news stories right on your Homepage.
- Life Style News by Feedzilla
- Updates your Homepage with the latest Life Style stories.
- Sports by Feedzilla
- Receive updates on sports news straight from your Homepage.
- Technology News by Feedzilla
- Displays articles about the latest developments with this Technology feed.
- Internet News by Feedzilla
- Displays the most popular Internet-related news stories.
To Set the Homepage as Your Start Page
- Log in to Web-Based Email.
- Click Homepage.
- Select Set as start page.