Working With eBay Auction Manager
Quick Shopping Cart is a certified eBay listing tool. To list your products and services on eBay, you must sign up with eBay and secure an "Authentication Token" that is used by Quick Shopping Cart. This security measure is required by eBay and serves two purposes:
- Confirms to eBay that you grant Quick Shopping Cart permission to serve as your authorized "Listing Tool."
- Instructs Quick Shopping Cart as to how to communicate with eBay.
Signing Up With eBay
To list your products on eBay, you must have an active eBay account. If you already have an account, you can use it for listing your products. If you do not have an eBay account, you have to establish one during this process.
Requesting an eBay Authentication Token
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Promote menu, in the Visibility section, click eBay Auction Manager.
- Click Get Started With eBay Now!.
- On the eBay website, sign in with your eBay User ID or register for an eBay account.
- On the Quick Shopping Cart Authorization page, click Agree and Continue.
Once the token is authorized, the eBay website closes and the Quick Shopping Cart eBay Auction Manager page opens. From this page, you are ready to start listing your items and selling on eBay.
For additional information on this topic, see Listing an Item on eBay.